Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Unbound Sound Show, Ep 271 - 01/22/17

King Missile - Listen to Me
Sebadoh - Gimmie Indie Rock

Pr. 1
Zed

Zed - Royale
Zed - Save You From Yourself

Zed - The Mountain
Zed - Across the Sea
Zed - Trouble in Eden

Zed - The Only True Thing

Zed - Today Not Tomorrow

Death Valley High - Warm Bodies
Death Valley High - Ick Switch

Pt. 2
Dr. Taco

Dr. Taco - Party Rock
Dr. Taco - Vulture

Van Halen - Runnin' With the Devil
Beastie Boys - Party for Your Right
Led Zeppelin - What is and What Should Never Be
James Brown - Get Up/Sex Machine

Dr. Taco - Dirty Girl
Dr. Taco - L.U.I.

Dr. Taco - Sobriety's for Suckers

Mr. Phil

1 comment:

  1. What a cool show! I just listened to Ep 259 - The Photography Special, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I produce concerts and put out records, and the photographer at all oof ouur shows is the renowned Henry Diltz, who did the album photography for every CSN, Jackson Browne, joni Mitchell, Linda Ronstadt and James TayLor album, and also The Doors (Morrison Hotel), The Eagles, Woodstock, Monterrey Pop, Bangladesh, Obama's inauguration, etc. We have a brand new album coming out in a few weeks - Michael On Fire, "The Solstice Session. MOF is playing in Berkeley Friday April 7 at The Back Room, and to help promote the new album and the concert, I'm wondering if I can send you advance physical copies, or digital links, or PR info. I'm newrto blogs, so I hope I'm not being too promotional here. Anyway - cool show!

    ReplyDelete