Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Unbound Sound Show, Ep 157 - 5/1/13

Death Valley High - The Twist
King Loses Crown - Fall Apart

Pt. 1
Heather Scarlett Rose

Heather Scarlett Rose - Spark the Chain (Live In-Studio)
Heather Scarlett Rose - Take it Slow (Live In-Studio)

Heather Scarlett Rose - I Want You (Live In-Studio)
Heather Scarlett Rose - Wherever You Go (Live In-Studio)

Heather Scarlett Rose - I'll Be Thinking About You (Live In-Studio)
Heather Scarlett Rose - What Do You Do? (Live In-Studio)

Heather Scarlett Rose - Borderline (Live In-Studio)
Heather Scarlett Rose - Storybook (Live In-Studio)

Death Valley High - Thru Hell
King Loses Crown - My Revenge

Pt. 2
My Heavy Memory

My Heavy Memory - Storyline
My Heavy Memory - Eyes at Dusk

Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times
Kiss - Detroit Rock City
Rush - Tom Sawyer
Deftones - 7 Words

My Heavy Memory - One Way Blazin
My Heavy Memory - Lady Luck

My Heavy Memory - Undone

Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

Peace,

Mr. Phil




No comments:

Post a Comment